On November 15, 2017, WinnipegREALTORS® will launch the newly designed, rebuilt-from-the-ground up Keystone 2.0 member portal.
Keystone 2.0 provides the centralization of association resources and documents, including serving as a single sign-on point for all online products and services. Everything WinnipegREALTORS® utilizes to assist its members in their business can be found in the Keystone 2.0 member portal.
Key features include:
- Archives of editions of the Relator and WinnipegREALTOR® e-bulletins
- Innovative "committee members area" where all applicable committee resources such as meeting agendas, previous meeting minutes, distributed knowledge material, upcoming events, polls, videos and committee contact information can be accessed.
- Retrieving training material, webinar schedules and Q&A from the Training Centre
- Finding statistics, documents and policy information from the revised Resource Centre
- Viewing the latest news and announcements, training and event calendar, viewable through both mobile and desktops
- Providing a central resource to access resources such as Real Estate News rate cards, publication schedules and association policy guides
- Launching various WinnipegREALTORS® provided online tools through an intuitive and well organized interface
Training sessions for members will take place in the WinnipegREALTORS® classroom during the following dates:
- Monday, Nov. 6
- Wednesday, Nov. 8
- Thursday, Nov. 9
- Friday, Nov. 10
Please contact Amy at email@example.com for more information.