Professional REALTORS® are focused on the safety, health and wellness of you and your family during the buying and selling process of real estate.
During this unprecedented period, REALTORS® have adopted best practices while showing properties.
Here’s what you can expect from your REALTOR® during this time:
• When arranging a showing, REALTORS® will ask if you have recently travelled internationally or across the border, or are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms. If so, they’ll ask you to reschedule or attend a virtual showing.
• Before and after a showing, REALTORS® recommend disinfecting commonly touched areas such as doorknobs and faucet handles.
• REALTORS® recommend limiting the number of people attending a showing and will carefully guide clients through the property to limit the touching of physical items.
• REALTORS® recommend providing disposable towels/napkins, as well as soap in bathrooms. However, they will ask clients to refrain from using the bathroom, if possible.
• REALTORS® will forego greetings with handshakes and hugs at this time but always have a warm smile!
Your REALTOR® is committed to upholding the highest of professionalism and guide you with due care.